April 13, 2010

I'm a Glogger!

Or is it gublogger?

However you shorten it, I'm pleased as punch that my friend Shannon over at Meltdown Free Disney invited me to guest blog on her dime. My post is called Rosemary, And Time, and it's about the tricks and strategies I use to manage vacations that satisfy all four of us and our different needs - well, five when you include the awesome au pair.  

If you're one of my regulars, trek on over there and see how Shannon is helping all families experience the Disney magic, stay on budget, and create positive memories. She knows her stuff, and I gotta tell you, it's wonderful, thoughtful, creative stuff. I learn something new from her in every post. In fact, she inspired one of my own posts - Groundhog's Day - with a conversation about why winter really sucks when you're on the spectrum.

And if you're visiting from MFD, welcome! Take a look around, have fun. There's always room for one more.

1 comment:

  1. Thank for sharing your point of view! Our trip for August now includes a "down day" about 1/3 of the way in. Excited about starting the tradition that vacations are a great time to catch up on your reading, just like it is for adults. Thanks for helping families who visit. You can "be our guest" any time! -Shannon

    ReplyDelete